Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Chores














Today is catch up day. After my really crazy week
and Thanksgiving celebration my house looks, well,
forgotten. So today is clean up catch up day and
I am on a laundry marathon. :O) That last part
makes me happy! LOVE doing laundry. Goofy me.

Chris is out (with lil' Micheal) working on our
Christmas lights. He bought some fun new decor
on the Black Friday sales and he is having a blast.
Hope it works out a little better than our wind
blown disaster we had over Halloween??????????????

Hope to get to the gym or out for a run again today.
Slept really long and hard last night- my back is
still out of whack from falling on the ice last
week so sleep has been not great but it did not
bother me on my run last night so that is good.

That is about it for today. More later....have a good
weekend! I am!

DarlaLOU

No comments: