Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Christmas Project




















I have been working on a little project for myself
for the Holidays - it is a 25 Days of Christmas
book - an idea that Robin gave me that comes from
Ali Edwards blog site http://aliedwards.typepad.com/
and it just looked so fun I had to give it a try!
My book is all put together and ready to start
playing with it come Dec 1st!! I can't wait!
Tiffany and Micheal both made a book as well to do.
Should be fun! Here are a few photos of some of the
pages from mine... soon they will be full of photos
and journaling and other tidbits of things to keep
a little of each day of the season alive all year!

Darla :O)

PS Ed hit the road for a weeks worth of training
in Salt Lake City today - I am already worried and
missing him so send me strength please!

No comments: