Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wanted to share......









Had a very nice evening tonight. My Aunt Dee celebrated her 80th Birthday with a HUGE group of family and friends and we were lucky enough to attend. My sister Carlee came from Twin Falls and was there as well, it was a great night! I begged for a quick photo with my 2 Aunts, and was successful at getting a quick group photo with them and my 2 sisters Carlee and Lisa. These are my Dad's sisters... two of them anyway, one could not be there due to health issues. :O( I would have loved to have seen Aunt Belva as well.
Anyway, here is the photo, and we are in the following order:

Lisa on the end in red, then Aunt Tina, Aunt Dee, Carlee and myself on the other end in green.

I am SO blessed to have such a great family! XOXOXOXO My Dad would have LOVED this evening too....


Darla

No comments: