Sunday, February 01, 2009

Oh Yeah!

I got up to 1.75 miles today - STRAIGHT! No stops, no side stepping the treadmill, just a good long hard run - missing music 1/2 the time too! WHAT?! yea, no music, no tunes, no good. OK so, my agenda was to go for endurance today. I was all set to go and my body was totally cooperating then WHAM! off went the tunes. My long life battery lost it's charge. Now, I cant' really complain because since I got my Sansa back in Sept I have seriously only had to charge it TWO times and this time I just let it go. Silly me. But I'll tell ya, I cannot run w/out music. I did plug away and at least beat my distance from last week but I think I could have and would have been able to go even more than 2 miles if I'd had music to keep me going. Danggit!

That is about it. Working hard, both jobs keeping me on my toes. Football today - pooey, not my thing, sorry.

Later guys!
Darla

No comments: