Sunday, November 06, 2005

Happy Fall ya'All !

My house is very festivus looking for FALL now! I am so happy! My dearest husband has his fun with Halloween and goes a bit 'overboard' on the decor' outside and scares the kiddies all through the neighborhood with our witches, fog machines, howling noises and creeping spiders. (Oh, did I mention the creepy skeletons peeking from the windows with strobe lights?)
Well, now the SPOOKS are all gone and I have some nice autumn peices set out and I am loving it! I have my cute broom with ribbons and leaves upon the door, I have candles set out and a cornacopia of fall foliage on the dinette. We have a nice pumpkin spice candle burning and sending scents of wonder through the house! AND my most exciting part?? A GORGEOUS new table cloth on the dinette as well! Brown, cinnamon and orange plaid colors perfect for the season upon us! Makes the whole house feel festive!!!! I just love it!

No comments: