Sunday, August 23, 2009

ok a few things





1- i am failing miserably at my running goals - not getting out there and doing it and getting so mad at myself but obviously not mad "enough" yet?

2- my weight (in scale measurements) is creeping up a few lbs and I have to nip this RIGHT NOW - I am so not letting this happen

3- some cool photos - my old baby doll Ann which I grew up with and I found her a brand new playmate on the web - all purty and in a box for just $175 bucks! NOT going to be happening anytime soon although it would be cool to have one? weird I know...

4- another cool photo, I got some awesomely awesome old school teachers stamps for mathmatics and they are awesome and I am going to have a blast using them on creating scrappy projects and cards and things - super bargain for just $3 bucks!

5- this has quite possibly been the laziest weekend of my life and it feels good but feels lazy and unproductive and now I'll spend all week in a frenzy trying to catch up? is that really a good thing?

No comments: