Friday, April 10, 2009

Back in the saddle again.... or running shoes that is!









I am doing my normal yo yo running - and I am back again LOL! I just really need to stick to it and keep up my endurance and strength! Stinks that 2 months ago I was at over 2 miles straight and today I had to push to get to 1 mile again. UGH! I felt the old familiar "rush" though and think I'll be able to kick it back up quickly. I want to be up to 3 miles again by the end of the month when I go run the 5K with Carlee in Twin Falls... oye!

Other than that, just busy. Kids, work, kids, work, house, laundry, kids, work... all that fun stuff. Ed started his online school program too which so far hasn't been too much of a kink in our schedules. We shall see?!

OK gotta get kids outta here and get showered and ready for work! I DID get up at 4:15 a.m. to hit the gym early so that feels good - now I'll have to fight to get in the shower! LOL

Take care and be good to your bodies!
Darla

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Good to see you back in your routine..you are my hero, you know! and where did you get the gorgeous page liner for your blog?