Wednesday, April 15, 2009

25 Random Things

I have been challenged to do this 101 times so I figured I'd better get to it. Here goes, 25 Random Things about me...

1. I like to drive around town but hate to drive distances.
2. I have 4 kids from the widest spectrum of personalities and traits.
3. I have been married over half of my life.
4. I still remmeber names of most of the people I went to elementary school with and can name all my teachers from Kind through 6th grade.
5. I love the color purple - flower, clothes, anything purple is a fave of mine.
6. I have a horrid distaste for cottage cheese.
7. I never did college. I only wanted to get married and be a Mom.
8. I have trouble telling others "no".
9. I am the youngest of 12 kids from a mixed up crazy meshed family and I love it.
10. I am scared of horses. Oh, and bears.
11. I love to go 4wheeling and have only fallen off once!
12. I listen to ACDC while I workout and run.
13. I love to do laundry but hate to do dishes.
14. I am a people person - love to talk and chat and get to know people but I am usually quiet at first.
15. I like to be one on one with people... not a big group kind of person.
16. I think my kids all are going to be taller than me.
17. I am not an animal lover - even though we have a dog and a cat.
18. If I could wear my hair in a ponytail 24-7 I would.
19. Someday I would like to learn to play the piano.
20. I wish I was a better cook but I don't see it in the cards. :O)
21. I worry about my kids futures more than they know....
22. I think having one or two very close friends is better than having dozens of so-so friends.
23. I am a dedicated person - to those who are close to me there isn't anything I would not do for someone I love and care for.
24. I am on a quest for fitting into a great pair of size 12 jeans!!!!!
25. I have learned over and over and am not afraid to say "Love me or leave me" because I am not changing for anyone but myself!

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

I learned a lot about you!!