Monday, November 22, 2010

winter wonderland and the pukies

what a weekend.
went out with my friend Lisa Fri night for dinner
and came home feeling sick to my stomach by 2 a.m.
i was puking up my toenails and it continued all night
all day Sat I sat in bed in misery -- repeat all day Sun
I was feeling a little better on Sun but I think I
overdid it... cuz' by Sun night I was feeling rotten again
I slept pretty well last night but am staying home today(Mon)
cuz' I am still fighting the body aches and leg crammps
and my stomach is making the wierdest grumbling sounds...
I have NEVER had leg cramps with a stomach bug??? It is the
weirdest thing... stinks!

it has been snowing all weekend - big light beautiful flakes
just beautiful out there - we have quite a bit of new fall just
over night - maybe 10 inches total?? not sure cuz' I have not
left my bed for 3 days but it just beautiful out there... so pretty
Micheal man went out to shovel and was back in the house within
10 minutes LOL and it took Chris quite a bit to get out from
the front of the house this a.m. in his new little truck - crazy
Gotta love the snow in Idaho!!

ok going to lay back down - this flu is the pits, I have to get
feeling better soooooooon please. ugh.

d

No comments: