Thursday, October 15, 2009

silly tidbits about Darla...

(for a lack of other things to blog about)

- i am in love at this point in my life with laughing cow cheese
- i am scared at how fast my kids are growing up and not needing me
- i look dilegently to others for direction on my life (who knows me best?)
- i love my new job :O) so much
- i still freaking love to go ride the 4-wheelers whenever we can
- my fingernails are growing long and wonderfully for the first time in my life
- i have baked like 40 loaves of zucchini bread this fall and still have a huge zucchini sitting on my kitchen counter
- i think it is awesome Ed is going back to school
- i am not going to the gym as much as i used to and i am not sure why
- pita pit is my new fave lunch treat
- i hang out on Facebook wayy too much
- i love to do laundry and vaccume and hate to wash dishes
- i am freaked out that i only have one kid in elementary school still
- i am bummed that Skyline lost the Emotion Bowl this year
- i have some of the best friends in the whole world and feel very blessed to have them in my life
- i still love my really awesome blue minivan - Chrystlers rock!

there ya go - my exciting life in a nutshell! :O)

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

I think it sounds like darned good life! You've got it going on girl. I admire you,even if you haven't been going to the gym.

Robin said...

i bet your boss is AWESOME! giggle

Honest guys she is extremely hard working, usually at work before I am and SMART!! she catches on so fast!!!

Anonymous said...

MOVE OVER ED, YOU ARE BEING REPLACED BY CHEESE!