Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wed Weigh In Day!

Today is the big day - weigh in day! I am hoping for a FANTASTIC number on the scales! I'll be sure to check back and share how fantastic it really is!

In the meantime - just a busy Wed here. Have a lot of laundry to do and make sure everything is ready for Ed's trip to Las Vegas... he and Blake leave tommorrow afternoon! Crazy! I also have a big workout planned for this morning, doing my BL sculpting video and hopefully going to brave the cold for a run!? The winds have died down and now it is just COLD - but after warming up with my video I should be ok to go tough it out! :O)

Biggest Loser last night? UGH! Ours didn't record soooooo I watched the finale part where they did the end of the weigh in and the vote off - I'll have to catch up the rest when I can sometime this weekend I guess.

OK off to get moving - kids off to school, laundry started and get that workout video pumping! LOL

I'll be back to share my GOOD news of the weigh in after a bit! :O)

Darla

No comments: