Saturday, May 15, 2010

MORE soccer fun - baby Ryker and playing with the camera...


















Have had a CrAzY weekend so far but loving every minute of it!
Running like mad since I got off work last night for the first
game in Dani's tournement here in IF (the soccer complex is
just a few houses down the street from us - soo nice!)
and
then up and going at 6:30 a.m. this morning for more games!
We had two today and it was really fun! :O) All through this
we also had the opportunity to help out with our friends lil'
baby boy who I HAD to take pix of too! Also had Dani's boyfriend
visit during a game to watch her play - very cool... they
are going to Prom tonight so he spent the afternoon with us.
I played a bit with the new camera today as well, taking some
photos outdoors, playing with settings and focus and all
that stuff that I totally do not "get" but got some great
shots! LOL
OH!! and although I got no pix AT Tiff's play last week at school, I
did get a couple before we left - she is getting sooooooo pretty!
So - there is my short version of the 1001 photos I am sharing.
(I took over 100 at the soccer game this afternoon alone!)
TOODLES!
DarlaLOU

*In other good news, I have been going out running this week
and using my new GPS app on my blackberry and am beyond happy
with how I have done and with the toy to track it too! I did
a 5 mile on Thurs and 3 miles this a.m.*

No comments: