Sunday, August 09, 2009

...week 2 ...

Just an update, I have been working on my running for my
big 'date' in Sept but not as hard as I should be so now
the push is on.
I have, however, done a big 5 mile run/walk a couple of
times to work on endurance a bit. Today's was NOT a good
one, I didn't drink enough and it was alot warmer out than
I thought and I got a little dehydrated - got horrid side
cramps and urpie dry burps - it was gross! So, lesson
learned, need to keep going when it is cooler out and
make sure to be hydrated! Yes maa'm!
Now I just have to kick it up and start pushing myself
a little more - my endurance is far from 7.5 miles - dang!

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Darla I soooo admire your dedication.

JulesinParadise said...

you can do it...I have every faith in you, Darla. Go girl go!