Friday, March 06, 2009

I am here! and ALIVE!

LOOK!!! Once again Robin has outdone herself - my blog page looks beautimus!! THANK YOU SWEETUMS! XOXOXO LOVE the new spring colors and flowers - maybe that will at least make spring THINK about coming to Eastern Idaho now??? I hope so anyway! Thanks lovie!!

Sorry I have not been on much. Just busy with work and kids and still trying to fight off this dang cold/flu gunk. STILL! I am still snuffing my nose and coughing but not so bad as I was. 2 STINKING WEEKS of this junk! UGH!

On to better news. Things have been crazy but good. Kids are all well and going great in school - we had Parent Teacher Conferences this a.m. and all the teachers were great. Loved it! So proud of the kiddos!

Work is good. I am almost done at the hotel.... one more shift this Sat and then I am complete with that. I just could not juggle the 2 positions and make it work anymore so I gave up one. I still LOVE the dress store and am planning to stay there for the long run for now.

Getting back on track with health and fitness. The icky sick bug got me down for about a week but I am back. I have gone running twice OUTDOORS (no gym with no job at the hotel) and did suprizingly well with that. I have a goal to be to 4 miles by the end of this month?! YIKES! Next month I have a 5K Run for the Cure in Twin Falls with my sis Carlee and I plan to kick bootie at that!

I have some pix from out trip to Boise to share that I am downloading today - will post them later on today ok?

Have OOODLES of housework and laundry to be doing so more later!
Darla :O)

No comments: