Sunday, February 08, 2009

I had a momentus night!








Well, a momentus day really. First off, I took the kids to Church this a.m. which has not happened in a while. Still not 100% sure on how I feel about that but we went and it was a great service.
Secondly, I actually took some TLC time to myself tonight and sat down and did some scrapbooking! WOW!!! I have not lost it completely afterall! LOL I really have been wanting to do some pages for quite a while but tonight I just did it.
So, here are my two pages, sad as they might be. The pink one is all full of fun embellishments and crazy stuff, it was last summer when we were in Boise for Ed's sisters' family baptism. The photo itself is of two of his sisters, Carla and Odessa - along with their daughters and then myself and Tiffany. These three girls were all born the same year and two of them the same month! There is one more sister too, Tammy, whose daughter was ALSO born that same month but unfortunatly they weren't there for this visit. THAT would have been an awesome photo I think! Anyway, that is layout no one.
Page two, not so creative and a bad photo of the layout too! This was from the 4th of July last summer. Both Carla and her family and Odessa and her family were here in Idaho Falls for the 4th and we had a super crazy busy day. The end of the evening was the big fireworks display and I had to get photos of all the couples... we also had our close friends Blake and Lisa with us that night too so we all got these great lovey-dovey couples pictures -- awwwww so sweet! So, this page was SUPER fast and SUPER boring. I didn't put much on it other than a few little paper strips and borders and some fun red-white and blue buttons. The rest is just handwriting and blah.
So, there ya go! I scrapped!!!!
Darla

NOW it is WAY past MY bedtime and I am outta here and hitting the pillows!
And I took today off from the gym but tommorrow is 2.25 mile day!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wildflower said...

You are such a little bundle of creativity, Darla! I wish I had 1/2 your talent for scrapbooking. Then again, I'd also need time to actually DO it (lol). That "girls" page is ubercute!! And yeah, the crash was quite a wake-up call for several people...I hope they heed the advice and buckle up!