Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Boring.

Sorry, no new photos. My printer says it is not communicating with my computer so I guess as long as they aren't on speaking terms we get no new photos here. Sorry. LOL

In other news: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHEAL MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is Micheal's 7th Bday and he is having a good one - lots of little treats from family and friends and then a small party on Saturday coming up. He is growing up WAY too fast!

Not doing well on the weightloss and dieting. Don't know which is worse, foods or fitness. Have not been to the gym so far this week and I am eating like a cow. Have got to get this figured out - SOON.

Busy week, lots of activities for the kids, dentist appts, eye dr appts and so forth. No rest for the weary they say?

OK that is about it for me.
Darla

No comments: