Monday, December 11, 2006

Hon'.....do these make me look FAT?






OH MY GOSH!!!

So, I decided after all the nice comments today that I needed to look and 'compare' for myself. Here is what I found.....


The photo in the sepia tones is back in May 2006 at CKU Provo, the one in color is from in late August 2006 and then the one in black and white is just last weekend. The group photos at the top were from back in Sept (the outdoors one) and then just last night with my family. HOLY COW!!! I do look a TON different, even just in my face! If nothing else, my complexion is 1000000000 times better and I actually do have a chin!! Imagine that! My eyes look brighter, my smile is more genuine and I just look healthier! Wow..if those pixtures are not incentive to keep going I don't know what is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am down ALMOST 25 # now since August..... I will be at 4 months on Dec 23, 2006. I cannot believe it!

1 comment:

Ruth.E said...

OMG that is fantastic. You forgot to mention you look younger! Absolutely fabulous darling, hope it is enough of an incentive to keep going. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Ruth