Saturday, October 15, 2005

HAPPY 'SWEETEST DAY' TO EVERYONE!

What a nice, bright autumn morn we are having here in Eastern Idaho! The sun is out and the reflection on the gorgeous fall leaves makes them just look like pure gold! It is an amazing morning .... just a bit crisp and cool out but still looks to be a beautiful October day!
I hope that today brings you all much joy and fun...Saturday's tend to be work days or total relaxation days... I think today for us it will be work! The 'landscape' (ha ha) of our home needs final winter weather check and we need to do the weatherization on our windows and so forth. I also have more than my fair share INDOORS that needs attention. Since Sat evening is our standard 'night out' with our good freinds, The Browns... (ahh yes, the Black and Browns!) I feel like I will need to push double today to get the house in order so we can go out in peace. :O)
Today is "SWEETEST DAY"... a not so well known holiday established in 1922... candy factory workers wanted to sweetin' up the lives of orphans and shut in's and brought them sweet treats to bright thier days! Over the years it has evolved in many ways, but essentially it is a more or less forgotten celebration! I HOPE YOU EACH HAVE A SWEETEST DAY TODAY! I hope that you can find something 'sweet' to do for someone, if it be a sweet treat such as chocolate or just a sweet thought or gesture or even a kind word. Spread the LOVE baby! Darla

No comments: